Katie Pearse, The Maid Mentor
Residential Cleaning "Business in a Box"
$3,000 deposit + 3 payments of $9,000
Are you ready to start a house cleaning business? You don't need to figure it all out on your own, or pay the high prices of a franchise, then give them a cut of your profits forever.
My complete "business in a box" gives you everything you need to start your cleaning business, including market research, defining your business and its brand and services, pricing, hiring, training, a full marketing plan, a website and social media accounts for business set up and published live.
How do we do all this? I will come to you, in person, and work with you for 15 days one-on-one to get your entire business set up and launched. We will do everything together and you will see exactly how to create a modern house cleaning business.
I will know everything about your business and your market so when we work together in the future, I already know your biz inside out.
Bonus #1: you also get an additional 10 hours of one-on-one phone call consulting you can use anytime you like after we've finished our 15 days so you have my help when you need it.
Bonus #2: you will get a complimentary VIP invitation to in-person weekend workshops in June (one in the USA, one in Canada)
Bonus #3: 12 months of complimentary group consulting in The Sparkle Squad for support, advice, encouragement and accountability.
POSITIONING YOUR BIZ IN YOUR MARKET
- researching your market
- identifying competitors
- defining your unique features
- creating a company manifesto
- community involvement / charitable giving
BRANDING YOUR CLEANING BUSINESS
- cleaning service logo
- complementary patterns, submarks
- font pairings
- naming your business
WEBSITE DESIGN & TRAINING
- complete website designed
- domain name registered
- online booking and/or quoting systems
- integrations with apps set up
- training on how to edit and update
SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BUSINESS
- business accounts registered
- profiles set up for each account
- social media marketing plan
- training: graphic design, copywriting, hashtags & more
HIRING & TRAINING CLEANING STAFF
- recruitment of applicants
- interviewing of candidates
- preparing job offers
- training successful applicants
- onboarding your team of employees
MARKETING YOUR CLEANING BUSINESS
- attracting quality clients
- figuring out your ideal client
- development of a marketing plan
- email marketing set up
SETTING UP YOUR SERVICES
- matching clients with cleaning teams
- creation of client profiles & welcome kits
- determining the services you will provide
- pricing your services
Contact me to arrange payment plans and discuss options and service agreement. Flights, accommodations, meals and additional business expenses are an additional charge.