Katie Pearse, The Maid Mentor
Instagram Marketing and Graphic Design for Business (Edmonton)
In our full-day intensive advanced course, we will teach you how to take professional quality photos with your phone, sell directly through instagram, and learn graphic design to create your own content. You will leave with one month of posts planned and scheduled, with a professionally designed aesthetic that matches your brand.
NEW changes to Instagram were rolled out in mid-December and we will be teaching you the latest, cutting-edge features and tips to sell your products and services on Instagram. Learn how to design your posts, use Instagram stories to skyrocket your account's engagement, grow your fan base with contests, giveaways and collaborations, and more. Find out why Instagram is THE #1 marketing tool and will continue to outperform all other social media platforms for business in 2018.
Learn the basics of taking photos, how to professionally design graphics, strategically use hashtags, caption your posts, design your Instgram grid, and plan and schedule your posts in advance. Taught by the founders of the Instagram account, Made In YEG, Katie Pearse and Chantel Jade, we have over 14,000 followers on Instagram with 100,000 impressions every week - and we are verified! What does that mean? You'll learn in this fun and inspiring course.
We will show you step-by-step how to create beautiful graphics that blend perfectly with your brand online. We will teach you the in's and out's of using Canva - and turn you into a professional graphic designer by the end of the course!
Bring your laptop & enjoy some refreshments - at the end of the class, you will walk away with SCHEDULED content that is READY TO POST.. perfect for the holiday season!
- Learn how to take professional quality photos for Instagram
- Sell directly through Instagram
- Learn how to set up a 'shoppable' feed
- How to plan and organize all of your posts
- Schedule your posts in advance before you walk out the door
- Stratgically use hashtags
- Curated content vs created content
- Creating a Canva account
- Creating your brand kit - logo, colour palette, fonts
- Developing BRANDED material that will make your social accounts cohesive and beautiful
- Utilizing great design to bring in clients
- Mastering all of Canva's design elements
- Creating social media graphics for your business
- Creating a Facebook and Twitter cover and profile image
- Filters, color codes and consistency
- Using templates & starting from scratch
- Downloading and sharing custom graphics
- Convert your work into multiple projects in 1 minute or less
- Chantel + Katie's secret design weapons to make your graphics 'pop'
This is a hands-on class that is VERY LIMITED - please ensure you bring a wifi-enabled laptop computer and a charger with you. We look forward to creating amazing designs with you!